Terms and Conditions
- 1.1. “Agreement” denotes the current terms and conditions.
- 1.2. “Company” stands for the organization, which provides services to the customers in accordance with the defined terms and conditions marked in this agreement.
- 1.3. “Writer” means the individual, collaborating with the company to provide CV writing services as a freelancer under the Company’s conditions.
- 1.4. “Customer” is an individual who places an order of CV or resume writing with the Company in order to get the product meeting their requirements under the present agreement.
- 1.5. An “Order” stands for electronic application from the client for a professional service in writing a particular resume product and/or service.
- 1.6. A “Product” denotes an electronic document in a correct format, which is the result of order completion.
- 1.7. A “Product Revision” stands for an edited version of the original product or service made on client’s request.
- 1.8. “Support Team or Support” is a constructive department of the Company, whose mission is to manage and facilitate the order procedures.
- 1.9. “Quality Assurance Department” means a structural part of the CVPolitan Company having the mission to check and estimate the quality of the services and products provided by the Company.
- 1.10. The “Support Area” denotes an interactive system that allows efficient communication of a customer and support specialist.
2. The Nature of the Product and Terms of Service
- 2.1. CVPolitan provides services to the clients in reliance on the current terms and conditions. When you order services from the Company, you agree to the following terms as well as to pay the stated price for the order. You should authorize CVPolitan.co.uk to withdraw the calculated price of your order from your credit card. Also, you should understand that your bank statement will include the transaction for your order under the name of the Company CVPolitan.
- 2.2. We are responsible for making sure that our clients get the high-quality documents within a deadline set in advance.
- 3.1. CVPolitan is concerned about the privacy of our customers and will never disclose or share to a third party any clients’ personal information. In order to handle all the transactions online, the Company utilizes safe and trustworthy online Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL). It protects the clients’ credit card details from being disclosed or stolen. However, CVPolitan cannot guarantee 100% safety of clients’ credit card information as the disclosure or stealth may occur without CVPolitan’s fault and under circumstances that are beyond the Company’s control.
- 3.2. Some parts of the Company’s website, which include the order applications, require giving particular personal details such as name, telephone number, residence address, or e-mail address from the part of the client. CVPolitan uses this information only for the purpose of the client verification and contacting him or her in the process of order completion.
4. Order Process
- 4.1. Order Placement. During the order placement process, the customer takes full responsibility for giving the valid phone number and correct e-mail address (it’s better to give both mobile and landline). During the preparation of the order, there may be lots of occasions, which may require the immediate contact with the customer. In case the client fails to give their valid e-mail address or telephone number, they should realize it may affect the process of the order preparation and, as a result, lead to a violation of terms and conditions. This may cause forfeit of the customer’s claim to any guarantee or warranty.
- 4.2. Information given. We work with the information given by the client, that’s why it has to be comprehensive. In the process of order placement, the customer must inform the writer about his previous work experience, education, current career goal, as well as about all professional seminars, certificates and training The client submits this data in a special form, which helps the author to write a persuasive CV to draw the attention of the potential recruiter.
- 4.3. The client should give clear and accurate instructions. Otherwise, if the customer failed to give the instructions in a due time frame, CVPolitan Company reserves the right to reject the fulfillment of any guarantee or warranty. As soon as the author finished the order, the revision request should coincide with the original order description and initial guidelines. In case the revision request doesn’t coincide, the Company may interpret it as a violation of the original requirements.
- 4.4. Author obligation. As soon as the author, specialized in a certain field, is appointed to an order he should contact the client in case it was previously requested. The client may get in touch with the author via e-mail in the agreed time.
- 4.5. Direct contact with the author. If the client would like to communicate with the author working on his order directly, he or she should agree the time through the support field. The customer should be cooperative when it comes to scheduling the time and request the support team beforehand about the necessity of a contact.
- 4.5.1. The phone call with the author should not exceed 20 minutes. The customer will get notified by the author.
- 4.5.2. The author takes responsibility for collecting all the key points, complaints, and job goals and making all the necessary corrections upon request. All the important details, such as experience, education, seminars and training attended should be submitted and uploaded before the contact with the author and not during the call.
- 4.6. Answers from Support Area. Support Area of our website was designed to provide convenient and easy communication between the client and the author. The customer is responsible for checking his e-mail messages for any updates from the support team or the author. The failure to check the letters regularly will result in refund request refusal. In order to find answers customers frequently apply for you can visit our FAQ page.
- 4.7. Incorrect order placement. CVPolitan reserves the right to resubmit or stop processing the order if the details given are incorrect or do not correspond to the order’s initial description. Wrong product choice or mistakes in the description may lead to additional payments on the part of the client as well as deadline extension. Bear in mind that the Company does it in order to properly process the received orders and find the best writers to complete them. The Company will contact the customer for additional requests or charges to be approved.
5. Delivery Policy
- 5.1. CVPolitan tries to provide the highest level of clients’ satisfaction. However, the Company is not liable and accountable for the delivery problems caused by spam filters, poor internet connection, wrong email, general neglect, etc. Such causes are beyond the control of the Company. The client support department is available 24/7 to help the client solve any delivery problems with the order. Usually, the client will receive the answer not later than 12 hours after the message was sent to the representative.
- 5.2. In case the product was delivered on time, CVPolitan is not accountable for the client’s inability or failure to download the ready product. Please bear in mind that the client will anyway be charged for the provided service with no refund, as the author should be paid for the completed work.
- 6.1. CVPolitan Company is capable of canceling any paid order to their discretion if the lack of collaboration from the client’s side affects the order completion. Moreover, the Company is entitled to cancel an order if it suspects the client to be occupied by fraudulent activity. CVPolitan will not provide a refund under these circumstances. We analyze each case carefully and make the final decision depending on various factors. The Company has the right to take action depending on certain conditions of each and every case.
7. Revision policy
- 7.1. The revision policy is free at CVPolitan.co.uk and it is a service of our company, which is aimed to make sure the client is completely satisfied with the completed order.
- 7.2. The Department of Quality Assurance in CVPolitan has the right to limit the revisions or reject the requests for it in cases such as alteration of the primary order details, taking advantage of the author, the return of the CV order with no reason, or obvious abuses of revision.
- 7.3. When the order is finished, the request for resume revision must coincide with the initial details and the original order description. If the request follows to guide a CV to a different position from the one that was originally mentioned, CVPolitan Company will consider it a violation of the original guidelines.
- 7.4. The Department of Quality Assurance is authorized to reject the revision request from the client if it violates the original guidelines. In case the request coincides with the initial guidelines, our writer will revise it for free.
- 7.5. The maximum number of revisions is three, so if the customer requires any additional change, it will be considered as a new editing service.
- 7.6. CVPolitan Company reserves the right to contact the clients via email about new special offers, services and discounts, and any new information that can be considered relevant or useful to the customers.
8. Contentment guarantee
- 8.1. We guarantee that any service or product ordered at CVPolitan will be delivered on time and will be of excellent quality.
- 8.2. CVPolitan cannot guarantee that the initial client’s documents will be completely re-written in case the order is for editing services. Our Company revises the given resume in terms of grammar, formatting, and vocabulary in accordance with the client’s original instructions. CVPolitan will not refund if the edited document is thought to be copy-pasted.
- 8.3. CVPolitan doesn’t and cannot refund, as our services are performed only in digital format. Therefore, a refund cannot be returned physically to the writer or the company. We offer our customers free improvements and revisions of their documents in order to guarantee the high quality of our work.
9. Waiver of Breach
- 9.1. No waiver by CVPolitan on any breach of the following terms and conditions by the client should be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach. You should view and regard all measures covered in this agreement as complementary.
- 9.2. The inability of CVPolitan Company to maintain a strict fulfillment of any of the terms and conditions of the present agreement should be treated as a waiver of the solutions or rights, which the Company can obtain concerning that particular case only. That’s why it cannot be taken as a waiver of any subsequent breach by default in any terms and conditions.
- 10.1. CVPolitan is authorized to modify, alter, review, or change any or all the parts and provisions of this agreement. The clients agree to confined with the possible amendments, modifications, changes, or revisions made by the Company. The client is accountable for checking the present terms and conditions for any possible alterations regularly, as all the changes are reflected in this part of the website.
11. Miscellaneous Provisions
- 11.1. The whole agreement covers all conditions and requirements between the customer and the company. Therefore, no promises, declarations, or guarantees of any of the parties that are inconsequent herein are binding or valid unless those stated in the present agreement. This agreement cannot be altered, enlarged or modified in any form other than writing, which is signed by both parties and confirmed in terms and conditions. This agreement replaces all previous manifestations, communications, or agreements, in written or verbal form, concluded between the customer and the company.
- 11.2. The customer realizes and agrees that if any section or part of these terms and conditions will be illegal, the validity of the provisions will not be affected and the responsibilities and the rights of the client should be imposed and interpreted as if this agreement didn’t include the certain invalid term, part, or provision.
- 11.3. Law Governing. The company and the customer mutually agree that the present agreement is controlled by the legislation of the area where CVPolitan holds its place of business, performance, and interpretation.
- 11.4. Place of Suit. Any judicial proceeding or act intended to enforce the present agreement or its regulations should be presented in the competent courts in the place where the Company holds its business or in any place determined by the Company.